EIIC Health Insurance Enrollment Assistance
Emerald Isle Immigration Center is part of
Community Service Society Navigator Network (CNN) and
Community Health Advocates (CHA) Program
EIIC provides pre and post enrollment assistance to individuals, families, small businesses and their employees in free and affordable health insurance statewide.
We can answer your questions:
- Am I eligible for free health insurance?
- Can I still get health insurance?
- Can my children get health insurance?
- How does the NY State of Health: The Official Health Plan Marketplace work?
- How can I get health care with a limited budget?
- How does my insurance work?
- What are my rights?
- How do I deal with medical bills?
- How can I resolve a dispute with my insurance?
- How can I keep my insurance?
- How can I reduce my insurance costs?
For assistance please call: 718-478-5502 Ext. 103