The Emerald Isle Immigration Center’s highly qualified staff assists clients in many aspects of immigration life and law.
EIIC will provide you with essential information on the procedures for most immigration matters; such as re-entry permits, lost or replacement green cards, all visa types, etc. EIIC also offers a citizenship program, by appointment, where you can be assisted withthe application forms. The EIIC also has one attorney on staff for individual consultations.
EIIC has helped thousands of immigrants become U.S. citizens. The EIIC strongly urges those eligible to pursue citizenship and play an active role in American life.
Free Citizenship Classes
Citizenship Class Registration dates:
Saturday, April 6, 13, 20 & 27 at 10:00 AM
Emerald Isle Immigration Center
59-26 Woodside Avenue 2FL
Woodside, NY 11377
Requirement: permanent resident card (green card)
For more information please visit www.eiic.usSupported by funding through the 2017 USCIS Citizenship and Integration Grant Program, EIIC offers a comprehensive education program that helps U.S Citizenship applicants to successfully pass their citizenship test.
- Learn About the United States government and History
- Help students become more proficient in intermediate conversational English in order to prepare them for the Naturalization Interview
- Provide students with listening and word recognition skills
- Provide students with intermediate vocabulary and useful sentences
- Give students the opportunity to practice written and spoken English
- Learn about the rights and responsibilities of a U.S. citizen
- After 6 unexcused classes absences you will be removed from the program.